Monday, November 30, 2009

ELEVEN YEARS

ELEVEN YEARS..... ELEVEN YEARRRS...11 YEARS MAN.....So if you haven't noticed by my loverly wife's post it has been ELEVEN YEARS!! and ya know they have been the best 3 years of my life ! ( I really mean it with all my heart sweetie! )  
So lets recap year one..Started great ..Marriage ( Awesome ) then pregnancy ... NOT ready... then a bunch of STUFF-N-THINGS then FOUR kids and ELEVEN YEARS!!!
SO thats about where we stand..... Life is like a box of chocolates, you eat the whole box get sick, excuse yourself to the rest room, come out ELEVEN YEARS later looking like you ate your previous self and wondering how you now have four kids...?  


Well it was worth it... And thats all I have to say about that!!



ELEVEN YEARS!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Vonae said...

You are so funny!

Rogers said...

SOMETIMES you are so funny! But I still love you :D

Rogers said...

yah dad sometimes you crack me up

HawesFam said...

Steve...I would like to see all that goes through your head. Funny dude! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the White Elephant party. I know you have disowned us, but we don't care...we are coming any way.